Wednesday 15 July 2009

Never - never gain


Never again .. never - ever ..I mean a new bathroom .. it must be easier to build a whole new house - in fairness to my plumber I have nearly driven him mad with my 'smallest tile' in the world selection .. that is bound to drive even the nicest.. sainest person - absolutely doo lally .. but apart form that things are good... The shop usually slows down a little this time of year and I usually end up making and making .. but this year there is a house to re..do and so my making seems to have gone  alittle to the wasteside .. and all I really want to do is to sit at me sewing machine ... that seems to be permanently covered with wallpaper swatches ( I don't even have any wallpaper) .. paint samples and yes the dreaded bathroom time. I do however plan on covering this small footstool that I bought of ebay - I have being looking for one to cover for ages and thins appeared ..so I had to go for it -I have taken the legs off .. but when I get them back on - I  think that it will look just fab ......

No comments:

Post a Comment