Tuesday 17 December 2013

Holidays are coming

I love this week before Christmas, I finish my 'proper' job a little earlier than everybody else .. so it gives me a chance to really enjoy the week before Christmas.. I have to admit I have snuck in the odd Christmas matinee on TV .. and I have also caught up on adding some yummy new fabrics to the site.. 

We also have  a discount code running until Thursday the 19th Dec … 
it is a 13% discount with code  christmasatlast13



 I adore this new colour combination that has arrived in - soft blues, yellows and grey ..The great little collection Caravan Dreams is just beautiful

We are selling out quickly of our cord prints - This soft baby cord is perfect for these cute girlie frocks - taking your little one from Summer to Winter and back again…

This beautiful print has being made into this beautiful dress by drink tea, eat cake and craft.  These dresses are collectable and beautiful family heirlooms.


ARG-14010-62  fabric-corduroy-stenzo-fritzi  
fabric-corduroy-stenzo-resi  IMG_6445 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the ideas your share here
    So far, I am looking for a source of reference on various websites
    Now I have found what I was looking for all this time
    I keep the spirit to strive to be the best, one of which is a reference from your idea that really helped me.
    Once again I want to say thank you
    hadroh jepara marawis jepara rebana jepara

    ReplyDelete